Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t run sets they go iso all game long. He also rides ⏸️ the hot hand too. Regardless yesterday just wasn’t our day.
Word I just think bridges should be taking more than 15 shots and claxton more than 7

im cool with the microwave Lonnie Walker doing his thing I just don’t like how the shots were distributed

but then again yall ran into a buzzsaw so I get it

Word I just think bridges should be taking more than 15 shots and claxton more than 7

im cool with the microwave Lonnie Walker doing his thing I just don’t like how the shots were distributed

but then again yall ran into a buzzsaw so I get it
Bridges naturally isn’t a high volume guy. He’s better off being more efficient with his shot attempts. Claxton as well. But I see what you’re saying.

Bridges naturally isn’t a high volume guy. He’s better off being more efficient with his shot attempts. Claxton as well. But I see what you’re saying.
like I get it because you have a lot of guys who are very close in talent but hard to establish a real pecking order with this everybody eats philosophy

but I mean the nets are playing and doing better than I expected so its okay

I don’t agree with the fact that if Cam Thomas is injured this team is noticeably worse because it really shouldn’t be that way

like I get it because you have a lot of guys who are very close in talent but hard to establish a real pecking order with this everybody eats philosophy

but I mean the nets are playing and doing better than I expected so its okay

I don’t agree with the fact that if Cam Thomas is injured this team is noticeably worse because it really shouldn’t be that way
That’s just hive talk man. It wasn’t like we were undefeated before he got hurt.

@toheeb27 is it time to talk about Cade Cunningham?

I'm rooting for him but this start to the season has....not been ideal to say the least
LOL, Cade is fine. He had 2 bad games and folks want to quickly change the narrative. We all know the spacing is less than ideal (Monty said he plans to make this better) and the team is dealing with injuries. My only problem is the turnovers, but i think he will fix that as the season goes on.

LOL, Cade is fine. He had 2 bad games and folks want to quickly change the narrative. We all know the spacing is less than ideal (Monty said he plans to make this better) and the team is dealing with injuries. My only problem is the turnovers, but i think he will fix that as the season goes on.

Only bum Pat Williams and Carlos Boozer a decade ago
I thought you wanted the Bulls to get rid of Wendell Carter Jr. And Lauri also?

Anyway, I think it might be a little wiser to be patient with the Klay Thompson situation and I’m pretty sure Golden State feels the same way.

They didn’t give him a contact extension yet, so that could hurt how much they might get via trade anyway….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back