Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Laker fan I am more concerned with why Darvin Ham loves D'Lo so much. He's not a playmaking guard and he's streaky. Also, Ham hates Rui Hachimura. This dude will be having a perfect shooting night and Ham will sit him down. Also, why the hell didn't Christian Wood get more minutes?

I expect Gabe to heat up later; he was a bargain signing after all, the Lakers are lucky to have him.

He’s been racking up assists lately. This is the first time he doesn’t have a ball dominant guard that needs to control the ball.
Did we forget the first half of the 2021-2022 season before the Harden trade when Ben Simmons was sitting out? Embiid was averaging more assists before Harden got there that season as well

That plays a part, but Embiid was averaging more assists during that half season with him and Maxey running the two-man game in 2021 before the Harden trade.
True, but I am alluding to the fact that players are actually cutting and moving without the ball which makes it easier to get assists.

True, but I am alluding to the fact that players are actually cutting and moving without the ball which makes it easier to get assists.
Stop. Stop!
cry-sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back