Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoyed watching these two and springer

Sharpe and scoot not so much

Also if Brandon miller started the season like scoot there would be so much hate

Clowns

Since I'm the only Scoot fan here I feel like you are talking to me.

Scoot should be playing off ball and Portland should start Brogdan at pg.A well polished pg could help put him in better spots on the floor. That Simons injury hurts the team. They don't have a natural scorer on the floor. Thybulle is useless in the starting lineup. Scoot has been facing some pretty good guards so far which contributes to his foul trouble. He has a ways to go with his jumper.

I fucks with Miller. Playing with Melo The Gawd will make him even better.

Since I'm the only Scoot fan here I feel like you are talking to me.

Scoot should be playing off ball and Portland should start Brogdan at pg.A well polished pg could help put him in better spots on the floor. That Simons injury hurts the team. They don't have a natural scorer on the floor. Thybulle is useless in the starting lineup. Scoot has been facing some pretty good guards so far which contributes to his foul trouble. He has a ways to go with his jumper.

I fucks with Miller. Playing with Melo The Gawd will make him even better.
lol nah never thought to even be talking to you

But The Simons injury hurts as scoot is clearly not ready (which is fine) but yeah like you said, they can counter this by having Brogdon start and not throw scoot into the fire

Good thing the blazers don’t have many national games because he’s not a reason to watch games right now

I mess with miller too

He got unfair criticism based on summer league and just from being drafted over scoot

Are we really evaluating rookies two games in? I know the game has changed a little, but I don't really evaluate a player until their third or even fourth year. It used to be at least five years. The first two years are about durability, you want to see who even last long enough to show their real potential.

Are we really evaluating rookies two games in? I know the game has changed a little, but I don't really evaluate a player until their third or even fourth year. It used to be at least five years. The first two years are about durability, you want to see who even last long enough to show their real potential.

Mfs got short memories tho so the narratives and hot takes are king.

We have a what have you done for me lately mindset instead of what can you do later. I remember laughing at Milwaukee and Giannis his rookie yr. I also remember thinking golden state had a steal with Wiseman.

Being wrong on the internet is easy af tho.

Seriously? No we aren’t

Charlotte is cursed. I wish Lamelo didn't resign there. They need another top five pick.
Charlotte is just poorly managed. They chose to overlook certain characteristics in these kids for their talents so they ended up with a lot of similar players that had similar problems, banking on one of them being 1of1 and did nothing to address underlying issues some of them had/have in the meantime.

It was just a matter when and not if for Charlotte. And it could be worse. Their whole business model is just a shitty gamble. Which is ironic considering mj... I got bars for you niggas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back