Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf pass was that monkšŸ¤£

Heā€™s been racking up assists lately. This is the first time he doesnā€™t have a ball dominant guard that needs to control the ball.

Hopefully this game will make the casuals shut the fuck up and be more realistic with their expectations.

Itā€™s so many folks around town that really think this iteration of the Spurs can make the playoffs. Itā€™s frustrating talking to people who you know have barely watched this team over the last few years and they are trying to tell me and other knowledge folks we are hatingā€¦..

Hopefully this game will make the casuals shut the fuck up and be more realistic with their expectations.

Itā€™s so many folks around town that really think this iteration of the Spurs can make the playoffs. Itā€™s frustrating talking to people who you know have barely watched this team over the last few years and they are trying to tell me and other knowledge folks we are hatingā€¦..
U boys need a PG. the Sochan PG thing is cute, but right now, looks like Zach Collins is the best passer in the starting lineup.

U boys need a PG. the Sochan PG thing is cute, but right now, looks like Zach Collins is the best passer in the starting lineup.
We have a point guard, but he is on the bench. Lmao.

Trey Jones should definitely be starting at point guard, but I think Pop is trying to play our ā€œ bestā€ players together 1st to see how it works out.

Jones does a pretty good job finding Wemby when he shares the court with him. He plays tough on defense, but he is small and can get caught on mismatches. I think thatā€™s another reason why Sochan is starting

Sadly Jeremy has been getting cooked trying to guard point guards, while Devin and Keldon have also been getting cooked. Lmao. Poor Collins stays getting killed because of their poor pick and roll defense.

Also, your comment doesnā€™t address the stupid casuals. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back