Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knicks schedule to open the season is super tough.

Celtics
Hawks
Pelicans on the road on a back to back
Cavs
Cavs
Bucks
Clippers

From what I seen through 3 games, the Knicks are good and will be ok in the long term, but they might start the season at like 2-5.
My only observation from the pelicans game last night...

The Julius Randle experiment is over for y'all

He is a hole on both ends of the court.

If Brunson not doing his best Trae Young impression, he is a bad shot or turnover waiting to happen. He can't bait everyone into fouls. Herb had him in a straight jacket last night. If that 3 not falling, it's gonna be a long night

Man, i really thought Memphis would tread water without Morant, I was really wrong. Adams and Clarke out for extended periods is not helping matters (Aldama's injury is not helping either). They might have the weakest bench in the NBA.
Their front court depth got hit badly with injuries. As soon as I seen Adams was gonna miss all those games, I knew they were gonna have some issues. He isn’t a star, but he is very important for their defense and (screens) offense

My only observation from the pelicans game last night...

The Julius Randle experiment is over for y'all

He is a hole on both ends of the court.

If Brunson not doing his best Trae Young impression, he is a bad shot or turnover waiting to happen. He can't bait everyone into fouls. Herb had him in a straight jacket last night. If that 3 not falling, it's gonna be a long night
Agree with the Randle thing. Disagree with the Brunson thing.

Brunson was super ass last night though. So I can see why you think that. Im chalking it up to having to play a back to back on the road when its still the first week of the season.

Agree with the Randle thing. Disagree with the Brunson thing.

Brunson was super ass last night though. So I can see why you think that. Im chalking it up to having to play a back to back on the road when its still the first week of the season.
I forgot about the b2b just that quick

I'ma shoot Brunson some bail

But yeah, Randle is just smh

I forgot about the b2b just that quick

I'ma shoot Brunson some bail

But yeah, Randle is just smh
Yea thing is Brunson isnt a great 3 pointer shooter to begin with. So saying with him its 3 or nothing is incorrect analysis.

Brunson is just a combination of elite decision making and hitting timely shots wether its a 3 or at the rim.

And Randle is Randle. Looks like hes continuing his trend of having a down year after having a great year.

The Knicks schedule to open the season is super tough.

Celtics
Hawks
Pelicans on the road on a back to back
Cavs
Cavs
Bucks
Clippers

From what I seen through 3 games, the Knicks are good and will be ok in the long term, but they might start the season at like 2-5.
Lol hey try starting the season out with 4 games in 5 nights

Pistons
Celtics
Wolves (back to back)
Bucks

Which is fine it makes it easier to play younger players and keep guys out that aren’t ready

Maybe a good thing for yall is catching the Cavs while they are a little banged up

Lol hey try starting the season out with 4 games in 5 nights

Pistons
Celtics
Wolves (back to back)
Bucks

Which is fine it makes it easier to play younger players and keep guys out that aren’t ready

Maybe a good thing for yall is catching the Cavs while they are a little banged up
Ill take the pistons and wolves twice though.

Either way, records dont matter this early and theyll even out. Knicks look as good as expected so far which is all I can ask for.

End of the day, were not talking bout a contender with the Knicks, were talking a 4 to 6 seed that maybe can make the 2nd round and theyve shown me they are capable of that.

all this is super duper early analysis

Ill take the pistons and wolves twice though.

Either way, records dont matter this early and theyll even out. Knicks look as good as expected so far which is all I can ask for.

End of the day, were not talking bout a contender with the Knicks, were talking a 4 to 6 seed that maybe can make the 2nd round
Yeah just enjoy the ride really for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back