Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah needs a superstar very badly but they have a lot of pieces
1668.vresize.350.350.medium.64.png

Man, i really thought Memphis would tread water without Morant, I was really wrong. Adams and Clarke out for extended periods is not helping matters (Aldama's injury is not helping either). They might have the weakest bench in the NBA.

Very few players in the world see consistent Double/Triple teams and still stay dominant. Dude was even better in this game than the game he scored 39 against my Lakers. Last 2 games without Booker and Beal have been a Tour de Force for Durant, but those boys need to come back soon bcos Durant wont make it through the season with this level of workload.

#bestInTheLeague

Man, i really thought Memphis would tread water without Morant, I was really wrong. Adams and Clarke out for extended periods is not helping matters (Aldama's injury is not helping either). They might have the weakest bench in the NBA.
Told y’all a Smart lead grizzlies weren’t gonna score enough points to be a factor this 25 game period is gonna be rough

The Knicks schedule to open the season is super tough.

Celtics
Hawks
Pelicans on the road on a back to back
Cavs
Cavs
Bucks
Clippers

From what I seen through 3 games, the Knicks are good and will be ok in the long term, but they might start the season at like 2-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back