Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few can resist Silas Ball. Are u starting to see the vision? All Star Cade incoming….
Silas is a great assistant

Love him in that role

Cade looks cool

I’m not hating on him right now

Now LAMELO?! Huh.. like I said he got one more game before I flame him up

I think I’m naturally drawn to Ausar and Duren more than anything. And you know..if they didn’t narrowly lose to us in the opener they would be 3-0

They desperately need bojan back though

It’s good stuff. I don’t even hate killian Hayes

Now LAMELO?! Huh.. like I said he got one more game before I flame him up
Are we watching the same thing? Lamelo has been solid. His shot is off right now, to be expected since he was recovering from injury most of the summer and barely played full court.

Everything else is where they need to be, PLUS he is getting to the line. That’s a big big deal. Want to see him do the consistently for more than “three” games before I fully believe in it.

Are we watching the same thing? Lamelo has been solid. His shot is off right now, to be expected since he was recovering from injury most of the summer and barely played full court.

Everything else is where they need to be, PLUS he is getting to the line. That’s a big big deal. Want to see him do the consistently for more than “three” games before I fully believe in it.
Based on the 3 quarters from 2 games I’ve seen, I’m not seeing much improvement

But I mean it’s not a huge sample size

So I’m just going to resort to shitting on him for being allergic to being efficient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back