Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

One of y’all explain this to me

I thought the winner of the continental tournament received a direct entry into the next World Cup

So why is the Ivory Coast playing WC qualifiers

@toheeb27 , you're right. A manager's playing career or lack thereof, shouldn't used to judge his managerial/coaching ability.

@Valentinez A. Kaiser, you're right, in that, if he's going to be very demanding and have emotional outburst, he has to have some cache in the game i.e. trophies.

Otherwise, his antics will become jarring and breed intolerance amongst some players.

Woke up to this news, first thing I thought was...

"And so the INEOS curse begins at Old Trafford"

INEOS minority takeover emboldened the glazers resolve in keeping ownership of the club. They retain power, yet public scrutiny of footballing matters can now be directed at INEOS. Same group that have failed at every sporting institution they've spearheaded.

Its's nonsensical cause footballing matters are heavily reliant on finance, which the glazers still have final say over. So which party should be primarily held accountable can't be discerned.

Despite this, I withheld judgement waiting to see what happens this summer. Time and time again, The glazers shown just how low of a priority footballing success is to them. That shit really started with the appointment of Ole. Since then the standards have taken a precipitous fall and now couldn't be any lower.

Bruno, captain. Got dead ballers like Garnacho playing damn near every game and his only quality is his endeavour; can't dribble, pass or shoot but yet and still, the new poster boy.

I'm done with that unserious club. I'll be a neutral observer on PL games.

@Blue_London I was bored, so decide to make a video....

The "solution" dude came up with in the video is very similar to how Maresca would want us to play. Only difference is a fullback inverts to provide protection for the holding midfielder. Warming up to Enzo playing deeper. That player (Winks last season for Leicester) sees ALOT of the ball.

@Blue_London I was bored, so decide to make a video....

The "solution" dude came up with in the video is very similar to how Maresca would want us to play. Only difference is a fullback inverts to provide protection for the holding midfielder. Warming up to Enzo playing deeper. That player (Winks last season for Leicester) sees ALOT of the ball.

Lol isn't that almost how he plays for Argentina? Also sack that man again

Why TF is there a buy back clause 🤷🏽‍♀️

The buy back clause is silly and only further goes to show that the club hierarchy want him at the club but playing "Read the room".

Juve will be in champions league football next season, so depending on how things settle, he may be seen a lot more and in many more central conversations due to the profile of Juve too.

Indians are low key taking over America and it will be too late before the white peoples even realize.

They just over took the Chinese as the largest Asian ethnic group in America, won’t be long before they are second largest minority group after Hispanics.

I was cool with Indians back in the UK but the ones over here tend to lean on the rishi sunak side and only mess with the blacks for the slang and sneaker culture, and that’s it.

There’s a huge south Asian population in the NYC tri state area, so they know about the match.

Interesting.

Back