Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Soccer is going to be the third biggest sport in America by the time they finish playing all the tournaments over here.

The boomers who watch baseball are dying out, combined with the top players being Dominican and don't speak English, shit is dead.

Cricket is trash. White ball, red ball, one day, test match... shit is trash.
Lmao this post is just wow

@Big_Ev

91Q9i6.gif
Even more reason why Moshiri’s love affair with 777 was so stupid. We lost so much time because he only had eyes on them.

OK I had a look on Wikipedia on de Zerbi's career just to be sure.

This nigga was a Serie B to Serie C level player virtually his whole career.
What's he getting aggy for on premier league level players?! I mean could he even do what he's demanding of Pedro his damn self?! 🤔 🤣

I've heard of certain managers getting this angry at players in training but they were either:

(a) elite managers that actually won major trophies or,
(b) former elite players who played at the highest level (think Ruud Gullit)

De Zerbi thinks too highly of himself

OK I had a look on Wikipedia on de Zerbi's career just to be sure.

This nigga was a Serie B to Serie C level player virtually his whole career.
What's he getting aggy for on premier league level players?! I mean could he even do what he's demanding of Pedro his damn self?! 🤔 🤣

I've heard of certain managers getting this angry at players in training but they were either:

(a) elite managers that actually won major trophies or,
(b) former elite players who played at the highest level (think Ruud Gullit)

De Zerbi thinks too highly of himself
Nah. Your post is mostly bullshit. I am not the biggest De Zerbi fan, but if he played at the highest level or not should not matter.

Could he be better with his people skills, maybe. But dude is known for being demanding, don’t hire him if the level of his “playing career “ is a problem.

Nah. Your post is mostly bullshit. I am not the biggest De Zerbi fan, but if he played at the highest level or not should not matter.

Could he be better with his people skills, maybe. But dude is known for being demanding, don’t hire him if the level of his “playing career “ is a problem.

Agree to disagree then.

He simply ain't done enough to warrant being demanding of players in that way being described by Pedro.

Either win some notable trophies to bring that energy or have the playing career to back it.

Rooney has so far proven to be a poor manager, but if I heard Plymouth players next season complaining about his "demands" in training, at least it's understandable given his playing skillset and then it becomes perhaps a lack of comprehension of his part, that them players can't simply do what you do or came naturally to you.

Agree to disagree then.

He simply ain't done enough to warrant being demanding of players in that way being described by Pedro.

Either win some notable trophies to bring that energy or have the playing career to back it.

Rooney has so far proven to be a poor manager, but if I heard Plymouth players next season complaining about his "demands" in training, at least it's understandable given his playing skillset and then it becomes perhaps a lack of comprehension of his part, that them players can't simply do what you do or came naturally to you.

I dont think managers need good playing careers to demand certain standards (SAF, wenger, jose, klopp, pep etc) but it helps if they have won trophies as managers to justify such standards...

RDZ's demands did work, like Joao basically said later that he needs top players and budgets for his football to work... Like Pep couldnt play his ball with Brighton players either...

My main issue with RDZ was him not having backup plans once he got found out... Also injuries were any issue, though Im not sure if that was his training methods because most teams had mad injuries...

Back