Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Its a tough one, Branthwaite is young only had one good season but hes also got the English tax... Would love to United to get him but dont want us spending £80mil and him being mid next season...

A good Euros though and he will defo be worth north of £35mill...

Its a tough one, Branthwaite is young only had one good season but hes also got the English tax... Would love to United to get him but dont want us spending £80mil and him being mid next season...

You have to remember that he was loaned out to PSV and played great there too. They wanted him before the season started. We are in a no win situation because if we sell him too high people will believe that he’s not worth it or who do Everton think they are. If we sell him too low, we are stupid for the low price.

You have to remember that he was loaned out to PSV and played great there too. They wanted him before the season started. We are in a no win situation because if we sell him too high people will believe that he’s not worth it or who do Everton think they are. If we sell him too low, we are stupid for the low price.

I didnt even know he was loaned out to them, I'd never heard of him until this season lol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
The confidence of England fans is amusing to me.

We posting in here for the Euros or making a new thread?

No point doing euro thread won’t make the group, Southgate ain’t capable of making the squad competent.

What's the consensus? Yall want a Euros thread or nah
Nah

Spent 80 on Maguire after one good season 🤷‍♂️. Branthwaite potential is much higher and as said English tax.

I’d say give him 250k a week for 7 years.

Spent 80 on Maguire after one good season 🤷‍♂️. Branthwaite potential is much higher and as said English tax.

I’d say give him 250k a week for 7 years.

I said before Maguire had even kicked a ball for us that he was mad overrated and not worth anywhere near £80mil...

Branthwaite looks the goods but wanna see him have another good season and Euros before dropping £80mill... I would be more confident him hitting the ground running with City or top confident team...

I said before Maguire had even kicked a ball for us that he was mad overrated and not worth anywhere near £80mil...

Branthwaite looks the goods but wanna see him have another good season and Euros before dropping £80mill... I would be more confident him hitting the ground running with City or top confident team...
I would rather sell Onana instead of Branthwaite. I honestly want to keep both of them.

Yea but Man U started the boosted transfer fees in the market.

Is what it is.

I would rather sell Onana instead of Branthwaite. I honestly want to keep both of them.

Yeah I dont blame you, seeing Brighton lose all their best players every season is annoying... If you wanna improve, you keep your best players...

Yea but Man U started the boosted transfer fees in the market.

Is what it is.

Did we??? Think that was just EPL in general, like when Roman bought Chelsea, followed by City...

Reactions: GNS
Yeah I dont blame you, seeing Brighton lose all their best players every season is annoying... If you wanna improve, you keep your best players...

Did we??? Think that was just EPL in general, like when Roman bought Chelsea, followed by City...
The way the system is set up now, it will never happen. In England or anywhere else. I wish we take up the Atalanta model.

Back