Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.

A west ham fan i know told me they were gonna get relegated last season and I said to have England (rice) and Brazil (paqueta) starting xi CMs and get relegated is madness, the quality is there. Fast forward win conference and stays up so all is well.

Since summer he's been saying the same shit, no signings, no squad depth and don't trust the manager.
Gotta be honest...he's got a point. I can easily see Moyes getting sacked come october as regardless of the rice sale, the team already lacked depth hence why they struggled to compete in both league and conference. Scammaca is off, Antonio I'm hearing is flirting with MLS and these guys at boardroom don't wanna pay a bit of a premium yet they know full well they got over the odds money on rice smh

If not careful, they could struggle real quick given that europa is obviously a step up from conference. First stop being tight and just get the ward-prowse deal done. The way west ham play set-pieces is their forte so he'll be worth it in the end even if he's 29 and may not have resale value. They bought payet for a similar age if I recall correctly.
They then need to go Man U and offer £60m for maguire and mctomminay and tell them to add Greenwood on loan to sweeten the deal!

Why did they give up on the kid so fast? Was he bad last season? Did not watch much West Ham.

Last edited:
A west ham fan i know told me they were gonna get relegated last season and I said to have England (rice) and Brazil (paqueta) starting xi CMs and get relegated is madness, the quality is there. Fast forward win conference and stays up so all is well.

Since summer he's been saying the same shit, no signings, no squad depth and don't trust the manager.
Gotta be honest...he's got a point. I can easily see Moyes getting sacked come october as regardless of the rice sale, the team already lacked depth hence why they struggled to compete in both league and conference. Scammaca is off, Antonio I'm hearing is flirting with MLS and these guys at boardroom don't wanna pay a bit of a premium yet they know full well they got over the odds money on rice smh

If not careful, they could struggle real quick given that europa is obviously a step up from conference. First stop being tight and just get the ward-prowse deal done. The way west ham play set-pieces is their forte so he'll be worth it in the end even if he's 29 and may not have resale value. They bought payet for a similar age if I recall correctly.
They then need to go Man U and offer £60m for maguire and mctomminay and tell them to add Greenwood on loan to sweeten the deal!

Preparation has already been shaky
DED0120F-80B7-4481-A42B-0B6AE4E4C9B1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back