Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.

One good thing about him is he’s at a point in his professional and personal life that he’ll do whatever he wants. So if he wants to leave tomorrow, he will.

That being said, I believe it’s very premature to call it a crisis. The Mbappé situation will play out quietly even though it drags out. Campos might be gone though.

I don't understand Levy. You are willing to lose him for free next season instead of just selling him and rebuild???
Hope they don't sell to Bayern and lose him for free.
Just to see levy get fucked over. Hate muhfuckas like that. We got a couple of them at my club

Just seen Ian Wright on the news talking about his 9yr granddaughter playing football, shes like a young Messi!!! Defo got a future GOAT and another worldclass footballer in the family... Two footed at 9yr is crazy!!!

Just seen Ian Wright on the news talking about his 9yr granddaughter playing football, shes like a young Messi!!! Defo got a future GOAT and another worldclass footballer in the family... Two footed at 9yr is crazy!!!

I seen a lot of people post about this who don't care about women's football it's strange to me.

Side note there's only ever been 1 world class footballer in his family.

I seen a lot of people post about this who don't care about women's football it's strange to me.

Side note there's only ever been 1 world class footballer in his family.

I would be impressed if any 9 year old was balling like that with both feet... She has clear ability but also a high I.Q... Its always more intriguing when its a 'celebrities' kid though... Shaun and Bradley were elite footballers but yeah Ian was wordlclass...

Switzerland Spain starting out crazy.
Goal for Spain 5 minutes in.
Own goal by Spain 5 minutes later.

Edit:
Yeah, Spain is on fire.

A466F69C-6E93-43FB-A513-BEA7177659CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back