Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both de gea and maguire looking like

leonardo-dicaprio.gif

@thefrenchwood

Saw Palace play Lyon.
Cherki showed flashes of being tidy, there was some lanky yout wearing 80 in CDM second half..looked weird having someone so tall in the middle of the park be he played decent.
Left back was a sneaky bastard constantly fouling. No lacazette today.
OG Laurent Blanc was animated and full of life on the touchline

Palace didn't dominate but were effective in set pieces. EZE definitely gonna be the main man, double pivot doucoure and lerma...folks don't want no problems.
Schlupp played LW...that can't be longterm solution even if he scored.
Johnstone showed why he'll be number 1 next season over guita, if not for him could have been a different result. 2 nil Palace

Halftime Franca came out to show love....his girl got da bunda, I'll try post pics later! 🤣

@thefrenchwood

Saw Palace play Lyon.
Cherki showed flashes of being tidy, there was some lanky yout wearing 80 in CDM second half..looked weird having someone so tall in the middle of the park be he played decent.
Left back was a sneaky bastard constantly fouling. No lacazette today.
OG Laurent Blanc was animated and full of life on the touchline

Palace didn't dominate but were effective in set pieces. EZE definitely gonna be the main man, double pivot doucoure and lerma...folks don't want no problems.
Schlupp played LW...that can't be longterm solution even if he scored.
Johnstone showed why he'll be number 1 next season over guita, if not for him could have been a different result. 2 nil Palace

Halftime Franca came out to show love....his girl got da bunda, I'll try post pics later! 🤣
I’m watching the highlights now.
Lyon still got some work to do. They better retain Lukeba (he desperately wants to go to Leipzig) and add a couple vets.

I believe Blanc is the right guy for them but they can’t be losing too many points early.

Other notable results
F54FCC8D-362A-4E2D-95AE-25BC3D9DB405.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back