Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people are starting to get on the Dyche Out bandwagon. I'm not yet for the simple fact that no other manager would be able to handle where we are at and the players we have now. He has his faults for sure, but right now our goal is to stay up again, hope we get our points back, and get new owners in. We are too much in a hole to thing about a new manager. Our team sucks and nobody will touch us until we get our shit in order, if we ever.

A lot of people are starting to get on the Dyche Out bandwagon. I'm not yet for the simple fact that no other manager would be able to handle where we are at and the players we have now. He has his faults for sure, but right now our goal is to stay up again, hope we get our points back, and get new owners in. We are too much in a hole to thing about a new manager. Our team sucks and nobody will touch us until we get our shit in order, if we ever.
frank-lampard-frank.gif

Now you know if he was still manager, we would have been playing in the Championship right now.
man, I saw Lampard take over a team that was under a transfer ban, that had just lost one of its greatest players of all time and still finish top 4 while bedding in 6-8 academy kids. U mfers are not going to convince me that he is a bad manager.

Last edited:
man, I saw Lampard take over a team that was under a transfer ban, that had just lost one of its greatest players of all time and till finish top 4 while bedding in 6-8 academy kids. U mfers are not going to convince me that he is a bad manager.
He was a bad manager for us. We don't have the talent or the academy for him to pull from. You know who I blame for that. Maybe he was the right manager, wrong time for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back