Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t typed “Bruno da GOAT” for many weeks now. Out of form. Call it as I see it.
He's been shit.
Had to tell them pussyoles on my WhatsApp to fuck off. Every game they post this most chances created shite stat like I don't watch the games and see this nigga is pure ass for 90 minutes every game.

Just watched luton dominate for 70+ minutes while eth just sits there hoping the ref blows off the game.

This isn't it.

He's been shit.
Had to tell them pussyoles on my WhatsApp to fuck off. Every game they post this most chances created shite stat like I don't watch the games and see this nigga is pure ass for 90 minutes every game.

Just watched luton dominate for 70+ minutes while eth just sits there hoping the ref blows off the game.

This isn't it.

Bro, on Twitter I said I thought I saw ETH praying during a tough period in the game . Literally praying.

I’m ETH in btw…but…I call it as I see it

Haaland let down the FPL managers this weekend with all those missed opertunities.

9 clear chances.

In the group chat someone said he had as many missed chances as Nunez this season (21)... Though he also has more goals and obviously has to get into good position to miss chances so it does really sound as bad as the stats make out... Last year he was top for missed chances with 28 too...

Last Season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back