Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
One sided rivalry

Unfortunately so, could have Rice and Grealish but England stole them lol Rice has no shame...

Declan Rice APOLOGISES for historic 'Up the Ra' tweets on eve of England  debut | Football | Sport | Express.co.uk

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
@Blue_London i am just watching our game against Sunderland, this girl scored with her head again, LMAO.

Really like Hamano.

Man, Aggie Beever-Jones is so so direct. Girl does not fuck around at all.

Fishel wearing number 2 bothers me, lol. Just so weird seeing your “number 9” in a jersey with 2 on the back. (She never impresses me with her play either)

For whats its worth I reckon most clubs or rather star players via private trainers/docs and sponsors are doping if not via the club...

The Leicester team that won the league were prolly doping imo their running stats and miles covered per game were insane and they done all season...
They way I remember it
all the other teams were fucking up - it was arsenal and tottenham behind them
They played once a week (3rd and 4th round exits in fa and league cups)
They also drew a lot of games but again, the big teams shit the bed

They way I remember it
all the other teams were fucking up - it was arsenal and tottenham behind them
They played once a week (3rd and 4th round exits in fa and league cups)
They also drew a lot of games but again, the big teams shit the bed

Yeah Spurs really fckd up, coulda finally been their year... Still, it was Leicester... Leicester!!! There were 5000/1 and they only lost 3 games...

The year before they finished 14th behind West Brom...

Then you got this Dr. saying he precribed EPO to some players... And every player is prolly on legal TUE's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back