Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always used to say pochentino psg team looks like they met in the park and decided to ball it's exactly the same with this Chelsea team

I always used to say pochentino psg team looks like they met in the park and decided to ball it's exactly the same with this Chelsea team
Interesting. I lowkey like what Poch is doing today.

He is playing 2 fullbacks, Thank God.

Enzo is sitting deeper.

He finally benched Silva (has been kinda a weak link for awhile)

And he seems to have figured out Jackson likes to receive the ball on the wings, so he has Palmer (and Gallagher) more centrally.

Plus he put my boy Ishe Samuels-Smith (17 years old left back) on the bench, so he might really be done with that CBs at fullback shit

Maybe the 2 goals are clouding my judgment.

Last edited:
Interesting. I lowkey like what Poch is doing today.

He is playing 2 fullbacks, Thank God.

Enzo is sitting deeper.

He finally benched Silva (has been kinda a weak link for awhile)

And he seems to have figured out Jackson likes to receive the ball on the wings, so he has Palmer (and Gallagher) more centrally.

Plus he put my boy Ishe Samuels-Smith (17 years old left back) on the bench, so he might really be done with that CBs at fullback shit

Maybe the 2 goals are clouding my judgment.
Enzo playing deeper is bringing tears to my eyes..

But my comment was Jackson and gusto running into eachother

@Blue_London i will try to watch the Chelsea Women’s game later. I really really want to see how Hamano played. Glad she is healthy now.

Also Nusken loves popping in multiple goals against the most random teams, lol.

@Blue_London i will try to watch the Chelsea Women’s game later. I really really want to see how Hamano played. Glad she is healthy now.

Also Nusken loves popping in multiple goals against the most random teams, lol.
The second team is a great team.

I'm a Hamano Stan what I have seen and read about her she will be legit. But genuinely seems like a great person to have around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back