Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame that he won't play for Alianza Lima,

AL twitter salty because he didn't sign with the club.. they never offered him a contract (Paolo says). Not his fault Brazil league offered more of a bag a few seasons ago..Nevertheless, glad he is playing in Peru. Cesar Vallejo got a decent squad

Screenshot_20240208_061603_Chrome.jpg

"riight"

These are articles are over 20 years old...

New article...

Last edited:
For whats its worth I reckon most clubs or rather star players via private trainers/docs and sponsors are doping if not via the club...

The Leicester team that won the league were prolly doping imo their running stats and miles covered per game were insane and they done all season...

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
OK after looking at the blue card thing, its for cynical fouls that stop fast breaks etc, something that City love doing and that they are great at... Fernandinho was a pro at it...

If they had Fernandinho like players taking 10min sin bins, thus leaving them with 10 men for 10mins atleast they would get properly penalised... Though Im sure they would just kill the game and slow it down for 10mins, which would be another problem from a spectators POV...

OK after looking at the blue card thing, its for cynical fouls that stop fast breaks etc, something that City love doing and that they are great at... Fernandinho was a pro at it...

If they had Fernandinho like players taking 10min sin bins, thus leaving them with 10 men for 10mins atleast they would get properly penalised... Though Im sure they would just kill the game and slow it down for 10mins, which would be another problem from a spectators POV...

Rather than get var opperating functional.

Also how many blue make up a red?

2 blues make a red or a yellow and a blue, just seems to be adding more confusion to create more outrage by fans.

@Blue_London always funny seeing Kirby score these headers, lol. Shortest player on the pitch. Headed goals in back to back games.

Glad Emma is giving some of the bench players some game time.
@Blue_London i am just watching our game against Sunderland, this girl scored with her head again, LMAO.

Really like Hamano.

Man, Aggie Beever-Jones is so so direct. Girl does not fuck around at all.

Fishel wearing number 2 bothers me, lol. Just so weird seeing your “number 9” in a jersey with 2 on the back. (She never impresses me with her play either)

2 blues make a red or a yellow and a blue, just seems to be adding more confusion to create more outrage by fans.

Confused Math GIFs, thinking meme math - thirstymag.com

How about if you commit a 'blue card' offence you are forced to play a game 'Red Ass' or 'Sore Ass' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back