Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kid needs to stay tf away from this half dead club.
Being bitches to social media might have been the best thing United has done for him

Keep using the same people expecting different results
Fuckin insanity
Rashford shouldn't be at this club or at least shouldn't have his name constantly on the team sheet as a starter

@ the bold, yeah that's not gonna happen.

Remember what Ten Hag said ahead of Manchester Derby (which subsequently Rashford went out afterwards for his bday after the Loss)?

TEN HAG QUOTE:

'Especially [we have to] give him the trust.'

'I play him every game, most of the games also he finishes. I have a strong belief he will return to scoring a lot of goals.'

RASHY IS TEN HAG'S NEW STAR BOY REGARDLESS OF HOW SHIT HE PLAYS!

Prior to the Manchester Derby, Rashford had played AND started
12 games (9 EPL, 3 UCL) and scored 1 goal in the Premier league.

Since those Ten Hag quotes (so from Manchester Derby to Newcastle), Rashford has played and started every game when available which is 6 (4 EPL, 1 UCL, 1 EFL) and scored a further 1 goal, which was the "gimmie" pen against Everton the other day.

So my man has played and started 18 games and scored 2 all season (EPL only: played 13, scored 2).
He also got 4 assists (2 EPL) for full G/A context.

So Ten Hag ain't seen no improvement since them quotes and continues with him, albeit more recently on the RW because I guess he realises just what a shit signing his former star boy Antony has been, that even Rashford in worst form is a more compelling proposition...SMH

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Honest opinion what do you think Ten Hag game plan was coming into the game?

In other words, was this what he was expecting and therefore 0-0 is going to plan? If this was Hodgson I know this would be! 😆

Ten Hag aka Ten Man behind the ball.

Keep it 💯 Ten Hag set up was to not get battered, pure and simple.

Had all his available signings on the bench (Hojland, Antony, Reguilon, Amrabat) besides Onana, but #standards i guess.

Free Sancho!🤫

Also I told you what his game plan was, talking bout we almost had a draw... he wasn't setting up to win, but rather not to lose OR not lose badly 🤫

Hodgson playbook 101

Man United further cementing "mid" status

United just feels like a big bowl of mess and a soap opera right now... No style of play and sh!t on field comunication... You can see how ETH want us to play, press and play out from the back but its like were only half commited to it, which is a disaister... Especially Rashford, looks like hes just not invested into the style, you see him lose the ball and just look fed up and disinrested and jog around...

Fckn give us counter attacking, flying wingers, its United's DNA and weve got the players for it... Rashford thrives on that kind off football, as does half our squad...

Chelsea are polly gonna bruck up Brighton today too, with half the time injured, so its gonna be 0/2 this weekend smh

United just feels like a big bowl of mess and a soap opera right now... No style of play and sh!t on field comunication... You can see how ETH want us to play, press and play out from the back but its like were only half commited to it, which is a disaister... Especially Rashford, looks like hes just not invested into the style, you see him lose the ball and just look fed up and disinrested and jog around...

Fckn give us counter attacking, flying wingers, its United's DNA and weve got the players for it... Rashford thrives on that kind off football, as does half our squad...

Chelsea are polly gonna bruck up Brighton today too, with half the time injured, so its gonna be 0/2 this weekend smh
Clubs been a mess since Fergie left, some reason your air headed fan base fail to open their eyes and expect miracles every season, last miracle you had was when Jose got you a cup.

Everything about man United is shit.

Lost your fear factor years ago, play shit football never look interested in playing when they’re on the field, all stacked out on massive wages so won’t move outta the club and have no incentive to do good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back