Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that baffles me is that these idiot just play with no enthusiasm at all

Like bros you do not have to be out there if you don’t want to

Ten Hag aka Ten Man behind the ball.

Keep it 💯 Ten Hag set up was to not get battered, pure and simple.

Had all his available signings on the bench (Hojland, Antony, Reguilon, Amrabat) besides Onana, but #standards i guess.

Free Sancho!🤫

I don’t think Rashford and Martial broke a sweat today

You could always count on McSauce to get himself a yellow card but today he was just out there

Wan Bissaka ball watching instead of marking which gave up the only goal of the match

Dalot was just an idiot today

Everyone else beside Maguire and Bruno were mid

Reactions: GNS

Had all his available signings on the bench (Hojland, Antony, Reguilon, Amrabat) besides Onana, but #standards i guess.

Free Sancho!🤫
They tried to scape goat the boy…. He gone in January and bout to turn it up wherever he goes

Might as well bring Greenwood back shit we done forgot what he was locked up for anyway lol

Might as well bring Greenwood back shit we done forgot what he was locked up for anyway
That kid needs to stay tf away from this half dead club.
Being bitches to social media might have been the best thing United has done for him

Free Sancho!🤫
Keep using the same people expecting different results
Fuckin insanity
Rashford shouldn't be at this club or at least shouldn't have his name constantly on the team sheet as a starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back