Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't doubt it. An old head always told me don't think it's just us (Caribbean/African people) that know of the uses of certain magic. The "others" know of it as well and probably are better at it
ae49f12a885484bb9b43119055696e91e44b975b.gif

Rashford gyal been on pacquiao mom vibes since he left her then!

gr8_poseidon-voodoo.gif

Gotta give respect to Anthony Gordon so far this season.
Wasn't a big fan of his when he was at Everton and Chelsea were tryna throw big money for his signature, also his temperament for Newcastle was petulant.
But he's definitely been one of Newcastle's best players and I do see him making England euro 2024 squad at this rate and barring any bad injury.

Man City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Villa or Tottenham

I've never seen the top leagues be  this competitive in a long time. Easily half of the aforementioned will go until the final week.

I didnt realise how much transformed Barca, just thought he was a manager for them but he really introduced pressing football and won them their first title in over a decade and a European Cup final...
It wasn't until listening to The Rest Is Football that I realised he even went to Barca and the impact he had overall in managing. Also, he competed at every level for England (sorry if this has already been mentioned on here). I'll admit I just think of Euro 96 with him... but that was the GOAT tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back