Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I wouldn’t like it if the SPURS took him but I would hope he pans out.

from the little bit of videos I’ve seen I’m not super impressed. Then looking at his measurements, leaves a lot to be desired also. I could see if he was a legit 6’6” with long arms or something. Lol. He doesn’t look that quick. He can jump from the game videos I’ve seen. His handle doesn’t look the greatest also.

I wish he would’ve played a few games while in Kentucky but he was smart about not being seen and he is about to get paid.

I wish him the best of luck though, besides when he plays the SPURS. lmao.

I don't think it was his choice not to play.

That medical will be really really important. Dude was mostly floor bound in college, but in High School before his injuries, he had some hops.

If he there is a chance he can get his athleticism back, he is top 5 in this class IMO.

BUT, that is a big if.

@thefrenchwood This is the same wishful thinking i keep having for Callum Hudson Odoi, lol. Dude was going to be a beast before his injury. Hopefully this year he gets his mojo back, smh.
Man, I really really hope this kid is healthy. So many good facets to his game.

at this point I think we can strictly use the draft thread (we have draft convos in two threads at once)

but I don’t hate that mock outside of beauchamp being that low and Mcgowens being that high

Lol, speaking of Euros, starting to see Gabriele Procida >>> Jovic on a few mocks drafts. U high on Procida too?
I have not looked at procida at all because everybody has him as a draft and stash so I didn’t bother lol

procida has more to look at to evaluate vs the limited amount you have to watch for jovic but I still think Jovic>>

but it’s possible long term procida is the better bet

Back