Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Funny on the last game theory pod they alluded to Cam being a top 5 lock after his pro day. Mentioned Cam possibly going to Houston due to the fit with Harden and that Amen could possibly slide all the way to Utah at 9 if that were to happen. Interested to see what the Magic would do if it plays out

1. Wemby

2. Scoot/Miller

3. Scoot/Miller

4. Cam

5. Anyone but Amen

🤔

Fuck it give me the twins

Funny on the last game theory pod they alluded to Cam being a top 5 lock after his pro day. Mentioned Cam possibly going to Houston due to the fit with Harden and that Amen could possibly slide all the way to Utah at 9 if that were to happen. Interested to see what the Magic would do if it plays out

1. Wemby

2. Scoot/Miller

3. Scoot/Miller

4. Cam

5. Anyone but Amen

🤔

Fuck it give me the twins

It would put yall in a very, very interesting situation....I'm always in favor of bpa but damn yall really need some shooting and that's the last thing you get with the Twins lol

I would just roll with it and figure it out later too though

It would put yall in a very, very interesting situation....I'm always in favor of bpa but damn yall really need some shooting and that's the last thing you get with the Twins lol

I would just roll with it and figure it out later too though

You can always find shooting in FA and via trade. In that Game Theory pod with Spins they both spoke on their philosophy's on drafting non shooters. Spins was on the side of taking players who come into the league with shooting pedigree to fall back on If everything else fails while Sam was on the side of essentially taking a swing with your lottery pick. I fall on the side of the latter. If you hit on Grady/Hawkins/George their ceiling is significantly lower then Coulibaly/Thompsons/Black/Whitmore twins.

Back