Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Yeah, he's looking better and better. A much better prospect than Hawkins, who can pretty much only shoot. I'd take him over Hawkins, Wallace and maybe Dick. Probably not Keyonte though.
We wouldn't know he even exists without wemby so I'm skeptical. Haven't seen enough to think its all hype or teams using him as a smokescreen. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Top 10 is too much, even for me (his fath-nevermind) but I’m just glad he’s getting some love considering how close he is to a kid like Wemby
Player who should be getting top 10 hype is Brice Sensabaugh. I have been high on him than u guys and I still can’t understand how folks would have Keyonte George over him.

Player who should be getting top 10 hype is Brice Sensabaugh. I have been high on him than u guys and I still can’t understand how folks would have Keyonte George over him.
I like Brice too. Most reports are saying he’s not good defensively. Does that concern you?

I like Brice too. Most reports are saying he’s not good defensively. Does that concern you?
I am. But I see size and effort. He can definitely improve in that area. Definitely would trust him to get better in that area than Jett Howard (who I like).

Take MAGA P for example, dude was way way worse on defense coming into the draft. Slowly, but surely, he has improved. Still not a good defender, but good enough to stay on the floor for the Nuggets.

I am. But I see size and effort. He can definitely improve in that area. Definitely would trust him to get better in that area than Jett Howard (who I like).

Take MAGA P for example, dude was way way worse on defense coming into the draft. Slowly, but surely, he has improved. Still not a good defender, but good enough to stay on the floor for the Nuggets.
This makes sense. The Porter comparison is a sign of hope. I forgot he was bad defensively watching him play now. He’s not a liability anymore

Vecenie and Spinella just talked about Coulilbaly on the latest game theory pod....they're definitely on different ends of the spectrum, Vecenie is all in but Spinella is out lol

Back