Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Probably naive of me but I'd like to think the NFL won't encroach on Christmas. Just so happened that Christmas fell on a Sunday. I think the NFL respects the deference the NBA shows it and won't go of their way to destroy it.

At least that's my wishful thinking.
If that was the case they wouldn’t have scheduled games on Christmas period. Why should the nfl give a fuck about what the nba does?

If that was the case they wouldn’t have scheduled games on Christmas period. Why should the nfl give a fuck about what the nba does?
It was a Sunday how would they not have games?

The NBA and NFL have maintained a working relationship for a long time now. It's certainly possible, but the NFL could have made that move long ago if they so desired and haven't.

It was a Sunday how would they not have games?

The NBA and NFL have maintained a working relationship for a long time now. It's certainly possible, but the NFL could have made that move long ago if they so desired and haven't.
Easy. Don’t schedule games.

They scheduled games because they knew they’d kill it ratings wise. Same reason we got Thursday night games, wild card Monday night games, the pro bowl

They scheduled games because they knew they’d kill it ratings wise. Same reason we got Thursday night games, wild card Monday night games, the pro bowl
Sundays are the NFL's day, if anything the NBA stepped on the NFL turf with afternoon games

Those prime time MNF wild card gms make too much sense. I dont em for that.

They cancelled the pro bowl tho.

Owners jus greedy whores

I have no idea why y’all think Tyler H is any good.

They averaging less than 20points a game with him.

And winless in their last 3 games

a corporations main objective is to maximize profits

you go inside these corporate offices speaking that “let’s leave millions on the table to help our competitor” shit, they will laugh you out of the fucking building…

right after firing your dumbass

Thats the thing tho. I dont view the nba as the nfl's competitor. NFL has no competitor tbh

NFL is king. Everyone knows that.

Back