Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Smh. Bruh this dude bout have his NFL career cut short.
Kenny Pickett already has two. He's gonna be done before he gets started.

Now I get to be Super Crazy in two cultures.

¡Vuela, águilas, vuela!

(I’m pretty sure you can figure out that is…)

6F86F626-B9B4-4A96-9E97-0F56557CEC09.jpeg

Last edited:
Tell Ravens to get on the phone for Davante Adams in the off-season. Bears, Jags, and Lions should holler too.

camron.gif

Nigga...now you know we allergic to gettin big name receivers. Dunno why you allowed ya'self to type that out.

Now if he wanna come collect checks...watch Andrews get all the receptions...while being off on the side chillin
...then yeah fall thru.

Lol

Last edited:
Can easily see Carr going to the Jets.

foh i dont want that wack asss nigga on my team.

Only way i would take him, is if he comes with devante adams as a packaged deal....

Devante Adams and Carr to the jets for two 1sts, 2 4ths and corey davis.

And they have to agree to eat sum dat trash ass contract

@5th Letter

Probably naive of me but I'd like to think the NFL won't encroach on Christmas. Just so happened that Christmas fell on a Sunday. I think the NFL respects the deference the NBA shows it and won't go of their way to destroy it.

At least that's my wishful thinking.

Probably naive of me but I'd like to think the NFL won't encroach on Christmas. Just so happened that Christmas fell on a Sunday. I think the NFL respects the deference the NBA shows it and won't go of their way to destroy it.

NFL owners are greedy fat pigs.

They should let other leagues eat. High tides raises all boats, but no. They want to kill all other leagues smh

Shiiiiiiiiieeeettt. NFL lookin at them numbers like...

wv3lpsLXZZUAw.gif

Don't be surprise if they plotting to make that move.

Back