Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pussy shit considering you got spotted two games without Joel.
Wouldn’t it be pussy shit to tell someone to bet to win the title while playing them in the 2nd round? Lol

I’d Rather you just say you have no confidence your team instead of posturing like you do

Up by 20 end of the game Glenn still had Joel in

Down by 20 end of the game Glenn still had Joel in

Embiid has just never had a competent coach his entire career.

Good win by Miami Butler doing everything he wanna do right now

Lacking consistency is the main problem we either on fire or trash theres no in between and our bench is nothing but DNP candidates sitting in a row and clapping

Harden is like Webber when we got him in the AI era he will have a vintage game here and there but all in all he washed

Gotta take this thing to Game 7 and see what happens

Fuck the Colangelos

Last edited:
I still don’t understand how rooting for a team to lose considers me a sellout. Like you can use any other term but fuckin sellout? Lol and this nigga said their fan base wasn’t arrogant

That nigga gotta use a different word bruh. If he’s insinuating that I’m rooting for a division rival I’m not. I hate both teams I think I hate Miami more
Lol. Bruh, you gotta get better at interpreting context cause he already mentioned it in a post. You're a fan of a team with a racist fanbase

Back