Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll say this. We more talented than the Heat, they just better coached and play WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY harder than we do. Stupid turnovers, allowing offensive boards, awful defense, and incompetent coaching

I thought Philly was actually getting some good looks and they were just missing some easy buckets most of the game but I do think they gave up and stopped trying even when it was still in reach
Lol I've never seen a team switch off as consistently as the Sixers. Just don't get it.

Front runnin hoe.

Didn’t hear shit from you after Game 4, now you wanna poke your chest out.

Fuck you and Jersey.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Meek mill a good friend

he sat through this blowout

I see why they spam nothing but Ima boss and house party at Wells Fargo

If the Sixers were more talented than Miami you guys wouldn’t be crying like bitches about him being hurt as much as you do

Its cool though process things however you need
We are, but from the beginning of the series it's been the same thing. Not playing defense, not closing out on 3 point shooters, not getting rebounds, bad coaching, coming out lethargic, etc.

Enjoy the win my boy. You earned it

If we lose, we lose. Cool, but the lack of hustle, energy, effort, and urgency is simply unacceptable

Reactions: GNS
Wilmington is 20 miles from Philly. They’re the local team.

How a Jersey nigga rooting for Florida DeSantis muhfuckas is beyond me.
What does any of this have to do with Delaware being a horrible state that is full of meth heads and failed rappers?

60E5B07D-9EE7-4BC7-BD5A-C92D989782B4.jpeg

it’s okay you’ll get the next one

Come on now, don't let Philly trick ya. Maybe they just wanted to spend another day in Miami for game 7. And, them mfers not trying to get booed off their home court a 2nd year in a row so they better show up game 6.

Back