Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea man.

I think words like faggot or sellout are a bitch much.

We all been posting together for years shitting on each other teams.

Im just saying for me, i aint gon call no one a faggot and hope no one calls me one.

Its just basketball end of the day

I’m supposed to remember some bullshit he said a couple days ago? I’ve given the reasons why ima fan, I’m not gonna let this nigga call me a sellout under any circumstances, fuck that
Did you not pull up screenshots from me for posts I made months ago for a delusional agenda? lol

now you can’t remember something I said from two days ago FOH

Yeah yeah you one of the 5 people in the world that likes that faggot Paul Pierce

I feel sorry for you

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yea man.

I think words like faggot or sellout are a bitch much.

We all been posting together for years shitting on each other teams.

Im just saying for me, i aint gon call no one a faggot and hope no one calls me one.

Its just basketball end of the day
Thanks man

Did you not pull up screenshots from me for posts I made months ago for a delusional agenda? lol

Yeah yeah you one of the 5 people in the world that likes that faggot Paul Pierce

I feel sorry for you

Lol u really think I’m checking this thread every page? I’ve barely been in here, calling me a sellout had no correlation or merit. And I’m about to get a raise and get married, there ain’t nothing to feel sorry about

Lol u really think I’m checking this thread every page? I’ve barely been in here, calling me a sellout had no correlation or merit. And I’m about to get a raise and get married, there ain’t nothing to feel sorry about
so when Miami loses you wanna refer to posts and but now it’s I don’t remember and I don’t check every page lol

now you wanna bring up a raise and getting married (congrats! ❤️) when talking about Paul Pierce and rooting for Boston

iight man…

so when Miami loses you wanna refer to posts and but now it’s I don’t remember and I don’t check every page lol

now you wanna bring up a raise and getting married (congrats! ❤️) when talking about Paul Pierce and rooting for Boston

iight man…
Lol dawg u had no fuckin right to call me a sellout unprovoked when I wasn’t even in the thread or watching the game, or even posting on twitter I was literally working on wedding shit. I don’t appreciate being called a sellout when I take pride is doing things in the black community (coaching, food drives, etc)

Lol dawg u had no fuckin right to call me a sellout unprovoked when I wasn’t even in the thread or watching the game, or even posting on twitter I was literally working on wedding shit. I don’t appreciate being called a sellout when I take pride is doing things in the black community (coaching, food drives, etc)
You was in here shaking your poms poms talking as much shit as Sixers the other day I don’t wanna hear that unprovoked bullshit from you lol

I’m sorry if I offended you Ax

I love you man

I feel sorry for you

Dag what Paul Pierce do

You was in here shaking your poms poms talking as much shit as Sixers the other day I don’t wanna hear that unprovoked bullshit from you lol

I’m sorry if I offended you Ax

I love you man
We’re good man, we can go back and forth its just certain things are trigger words, we’re good

Man I’m annoyed Lowry is hurt

the Sixers would’ve got gunned up and clapped quick in 5

but It’s fine since the result will ultimately be the same

Back