Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Miami Heat vs #2 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

• Celtics in 4

• Celtics in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about this. The 2 best teams in the East are facing off
We can agree to that, y’all are deep and well coached, but that doesn’t change the fact I think we’re gonna win this series I just think both teams are different then the last matchup

Lol you’ll be impressed when we beat y’all in 6. The nets making a trade isn’t the same of collins and capela being out FOH . We beat y’all by 48 In 2 matchups YALL think I’m supposed to be scared of y’all when we dominated the season series. Tatum might average 30 this series
Collins wasn't out, smart guy lol. He played the entire series

Lol you’ll be impressed when we beat y’all in 6. The nets making a trade isn’t the same of collins and capela being out FOH . We beat y’all by 48 In 2 matchups YALL think I’m supposed to be scared of y’all when we dominated the season series. Tatum might average 30 this series
lol oh I didn’t know capela and Collins missed the whole series but yes let’s disregard shutting down trae for your narrative

also why are we talking about regular season?

also also nobody said you was supposed to be scared of anything lol

Tatum averaging 30 doesn’t mean anything lmao he’s a chucker. You act like that’s a flex when he averaged 29.5 against the nets and 27 against the bucks

Omg not 30!!!!

0EBFDC0F-D1B3-4B2C-B32A-5D5A6A458E89.jpeg

And fuck Max Strus..Miami loves taken our shit...

First Duncan Robinson(plsy'd h.s. ball in BOS), than it was Kelly Olynk now this fuck nigga Strus... lol

Got str8 heat for these south beach nigs..thrust trap ass muthafuckas.

Ha ha

Back