Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Miami Heat vs #2 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

• Celtics in 4

• Celtics in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s Axel we’re talking about

it never makes sense!
I already know what Ax gonna say "We played the tougher comp in the playoffs. Yall played injured teams."

Yea, Ax. That's how it usually goes when you're a 1 seed. You play the 8 seed and then the 4 or 5 seed. As for injuries, you play who's in front of you. We don't control injuries

Can't call it. I've had money on the heat to win it all since preseason and still believe they can do it if they get through but I like Boston in this match up. They've had a tougher route and I think they'll be better for it this round.

I'm going Celtics in 6 but I could see Miami in 6 or 7 depending on how ready Lowry is. Time for him to earn that salary.

I'm expecting a great series nonetheless.

Lol it’s dumb but we were middle of the pack with rotation players that’s not in the league anymore, compared to a number 1 defense that has faced tougher 1 on 1 matchup with giannis
You are so predictable that I wrote exactly what you'd say a few posts above.

I put up the stats that Tatum is averaging 28ppg in the playoffs, we have the best road record in the playoffs yet people want to dismiss me for “talking crazy” I pull out stats yall wanna be dismissive

I’m not impressed with the Celtics beating a nets team that didn’t jell at all and had no wing players outside of Durant and was playing claxton and Drummond as a frontcourt rotation

im not impressed with the Celtics beating the bucks with no Middleton and had to play hill, Wes matthews, and Grayson Allen big mins

we can do this for anything

I’m not impressed with the Celtics beating a nets team that didn’t jell at all and had no wing players outside of Durant and was playing claxton and Drummond as a frontcourt rotation

im not impressed with the Celtics beating the bucks with no Middleton and had to play hill, Wes matthews, and Grayson Allen big mins

we can do this for anything
Lol you’ll be impressed when we beat y’all in 6. The nets making a trade isn’t the same of collins and capela being out FOH . We beat y’all by 48 In 2 matchups YALL think I’m supposed to be scared of y’all when we dominated the season series. Tatum might average 30 this series

Back