Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #6 Chicago Bulls (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok it’s time.

I don’t hate the bulls. I’ve actually enjoyed them for most of the season. They had no shot vs the Bucks. They won a game in the series. Hooray

@ChicagoFigure we dabble in gambling at times. Salute

@Maywood We compete to see who can break sports news first. Kudos

@Chi-Town B eh. We have a interesting relationship. From wrestling to the NBA. It’s quite unique. I’m not sure why you hate my Heat so much. Is it because you bicker with my fellow Heatles often? Is it because the Heat have been run better than the Bulls for the last 20 years?

I’m not sure what but what I do know is that your season is over. I could care less about baseball. The Bears will still suck.

time to unleash it

The Heat don't matter to me, never have and never will. The nerve you saying the Bears suck when your team is the dolphins

Ok it’s time.

I don’t hate the bulls. I’ve actually enjoyed them for most of the season. They had no shot vs the Bucks. They won a game in the series. Hooray

@ChicagoFigure we dabble in gambling at times. Salute

@Maywood We compete to see who can break sports news first. Kudos

@Chi-Town B eh. We have a interesting relationship. From wrestling to the NBA. It’s quite unique. I’m not sure why you hate my Heat so much. Is it because you bicker with my fellow Heatles often? Is it because the Heat have been run better than the Bulls for the last 20 years?

I’m not sure what but what I do know is that your season is over. I could care less about baseball. The Bears will still suck.

time to unleash it

View attachment 827479

View attachment 827478

This was it?

Super underwhelming. Lmaoooo

Bulls are gonna be fine next year. They'll be a Top 4 seed, I believe. They just have to learn how to step up to tougher competition.

I don't think they'll just be bottom feeders; they'll have a much better record vs the Top 8-10 teams in the league.

This was a very successful season. As long as they don't overpay anyone, they can keep that core intact, grab a back-up big and PG, and grow from there.

Bulls are gonna be fine next year. They'll be a Top 4 seed, I believe. They just have to learn how to step up to tougher competition.

I don't think they'll just be bottom feeders; they'll have a much better record vs the Top 8-10 teams in the league.

This was a very successful season. As long as they don't overpay anyone, they can keep that core intact, grab a back-up big and PG, and grow from there.

You really see them being better than
Heat
Celtics
Bucks
Nets

Back