Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #6 Chicago Bulls (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why everyone saying the Bulls can build off this season?

They capped out and their players are who they are. What am I missing that makes yall think Bulls gonna be any different next season?

They capped out and their players are who they are. What am I missing that makes yall think Bulls gonna be any different next season?
Vucevic is going to be even better next year

Ayo and Patrick Williams are two young guys who can build from this season. Lonzo Ball (still fairly young) was having a really good year before getting hurt also.

Not too mention how well Demar, Zach, and Vucevic played together their 1st season.......

Vucevic is a guy who should be on a small-market team that sucks where he can gets his numbers while the team cruises to 20 to 30 wins

Definitely think the bulls move on from vucci mane. They’ll prolly hold onto Pat but they need a legit starting 4 instead of javonte Green

Ok it’s time.

I don’t hate the bulls. I’ve actually enjoyed them for most of the season. They had no shot vs the Bucks. They won a game in the series. Hooray

@ChicagoFigure we dabble in gambling at times. Salute

@Maywood We compete to see who can break sports news first. Kudos

@Chi-Town B eh. We have a interesting relationship. From wrestling to the NBA. It’s quite unique. I’m not sure why you hate my Heat so much. Is it because you bicker with my fellow Heatles often? Is it because the Heat have been run better than the Bulls for the last 20 years?

I’m not sure what but what I do know is that your season is over. I could care less about baseball. The Bears will still suck.

time to unleash it

1651110137675.gif

1651110111385.gif

Back