Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #6 Chicago Bulls (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is the bulls limit and the limit next year.

All teams that’s better and will be better next year

Bucks
Celtics
Heat
Nets
76ers

See the source image

Ayo and Patrick Williams are two young guys who can build from this season. Lonzo Ball (still fairly young) was having a really good year before getting hurt also.

Not too mention how well Demar, Zach, and Vucevic played together their 1st season.......

I dont see it.

And this aint me hating on them either. Like 0 hate against them.

My totally objective opinion is that they might be a bit better, but this is who they are.

Bulls have to get a new bench

Get rid of DJJ, Coby, Troy Brown, Matt Thomas, Tony Bradley

there’s so much dead weight on this roster lol

Try to bring in guys like Hartenstein and TJ Warren
I actually would keep Coby. I just think he needs to not handle the ball and have a guard create plays for him where he can either catch and shoot or two dribbles or less then shoot

I actually would keep Coby. I just think he needs to not handle the ball and have a guard create plays for him where he can either catch and shoot or two dribbles or less then shoot
Ehh with Ayo and Caruso there I don’t see the need and he’s a holdover from before the management change IIRC

I would use him as a trace piece more than a contributor

bulls need a decent backup big and backup wing with some size

Ehh with Ayo and Caruso there I don’t see the need and he’s a holdover from before the management change IIRC

I would use him as a trace piece more than a contributor

bulls need a decent backup big and backup wing with some size
Probably

We had a decent season. AKME gotta get better bench players, we need some bigs and some scorers.

Zach gonna have knee surgery soon so he should be good by training camp and Lonzo got a whole summer to get himself right.

I dont see it.

And this aint me hating on them either. Like 0 hate against them.

My totally objective opinion is that they might be a bit better, but this is who they are.

So a rookie and a 2nd year player who missed most of his 2nd season due to injury can't build off the season. Those are two players who got pretty good minutes this season that are young. The teams starting point guard who was having a really nice season on both sides of the ball got hurt and missed a ton of games.

I am not saying they are an instant championship contender but major players on their roster missed a bunch of games and they still had a pretty good season. Barring injuries they should be a bit better next season

So a rookie and a 2nd year player who missed most of his 2nd season due to injury can't build off the season. Those are two players who got pretty good minutes this season that are young. The teams starting point guard who was having a really nice season on both sides of the ball got hurt and missed a ton of games.

I am not saying they are an instant championship contender but major players on their roster missed a bunch of games and they still had a pretty good season. Barring injuries they should be a bit better next season

The post you quoted got me saying theyll be a bit better.

So we agree theyll be a bit better. Just nothing significant imo

Back