Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami kicked the tires about him over the summer so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the 4 we wind up trading for but personally I would rather see about someone else

I feel you....on one hand it's not a lot of guys around the league that can fill that role period and it's an integral piece of what yall do....but on the other hand some youth and a little more versatility at the position would be nice too

I feel you....on one hand it's not a lot of guys around the league that can fill that role period and it's an integral piece of what yall do....but on the other hand some youth and a little more versatility at the position would be nice too
I just want a guy who can create his shot a bit easier than crowder can who has to essentially be spoonfed

a guy who can maybe play PF/C if need be

a guy who isn’t a few years away from being out the league like ariza, Tucker, Crowder

a guy who has some athleticism to be able to play above the rim or able to not get destroyed by the size of opposing bigs

I just want a guy who can create his shot a bit easier than crowder can who has to essentially be spoonfed

a guy who can maybe play PF/C if need be

a guy who isn’t a few years away from being out the league like ariza, Tucker, Crowder

a guy who has some athleticism to be able to play above the rim or able to not get destroyed by the size of opposing bigs

Funny thing is i think Phoenix wanted same thing....Im guessing they approached him during the summer and said they starting Cam Johnson and want him to come off the bench but he wasn't feeling that

Funny thing is i think Phoenix wanted same thing....Im guessing they approached him during the summer and said they starting Cam Johnson and want him to come off the bench but he wasn't feeling that
Yo you know what’s funny about cam Johnson? I did not know he was that old lol

I wonder how much better he will be

And that would have been their bad. Let these adults get paid for their services.
They are getting paid.. in the G league and in college so that’s antiquated reasoning imo

kids these days are a lot less equipped than they were 20 years ago

Gonna have more issues with maturity than you do now and you’re gonna have players who are gonna take even longer to develop in some cases

Talent pool gets more diluted imo as well

They are getting paid.. in the G league and in college so that’s antiquated reasoning imo

kids these days are a lot less equipped than they were 20 years ago

Gonna have more issues with maturity than you do now and you’re gonna have players who are gonna take even longer to develop in some cases

Talent pool gets more diluted imo as well

Those players aren't getting first round pick money. Why even bring those two up? You want to put a cap on what an adult can make to save billionaires money?

Those players aren't getting first round pick money. Why even bring those two up? You want to put a cap on what an adult can make to save billionaires money?

why are you bringing up first round pick money like it’s a guarantee that they will be in the first round?

I just want players to have a chance at being adults before going to the league man

that 1 year isn’t a lot but at the same time it can make a world of a difference

some ppl won’t be affected as much by it as others but I think it’s better for the player

why are you bringing up first round pick money like it’s a guarantee that they will be in the first round?

I just want players to have a chance at being adults before going to the league man

that 1 year isn’t a lot but at the same time it can make a world of a difference

some ppl won’t be affected as much by it as others but I think it’s better for the player

I'm bringing it up because that's what they could possibly receive. You want to take that possibility away. Let those young men choose what route they want to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back