Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s hate

You sound like one of her fat friends with no man

giirrlllll wasn’t he just doing blah blah and now he proposing? And you gonna go through with it?! Mmhmmm congrats? Good luck? I guess…

Even after the edit this didn't ring off.

Sad.

I think Bogdanovic could probably net a late 1st....Clarkson is a couple of second rounders...Beasley on a very team friendly deal so they might get a late first for him too

I think Bogdanovic could probably net a late 1st....Clarkson is a couple of second rounders...Beasley on a very team friendly deal so they might get a late first for him too

I saw this and at first I disagreed with all of them being worth 1sts but I mean honestly teams not even valuing firsts like that right now anyways so why not?

I think it goes without saying none are worth a top 20 pick

bojan expiring as well so that’s a rental damn near unless he signs an extension but why would you?

Clarkson having a team option is cool but I mean idk if his salary is high enough for that to be really attractive to a team unless it’s one that wants a lil bit more offense off the bench that’s contending like…the bucks but the bucks are in no position to be giving up picks for two reasons

@Sony Montana I am currently at my parents house visiting them and guess what?

They have the NBATV and guess what’s playing on there currently?

Game 7 of the 1997 Eastern Conference Semifinals between the Heat and Knicks.

What a glorious game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back