Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been heavily against that lame Jamal Crawford but I do think honestly old ass Joe Johnson could still give a team a good 12 mins

Returning players this season after huge absences:

Kawhi Leonard
Jamal Murray
Ben Simmons
Micheal Porter Jr
John Wall
Jonathan Isaac
Damian Lillard
Joe Harris
Dario Saric
TJ Warren

Bol Bol

Last edited:
I been heavily against that lame Jamal Crawford but I do think honestly old ass Joe Johnson could still give a team a good 12 mins
giphy.gif

Though he hadn't yet secured a significant spot in the Heat's rotation, the rookie big man stepped up in the winter months when Miami needed him most last year.

His coming out party was on Dec. 26 against the Orlando Magic, a night where he scored 16 points and collected 15 rebounds in 33 minutes — the first double-double of his career.

The momentum only continued from there.

In January 2022, Yurtseven nearly averaged a double-double (10.6 points, 9.9 rebounds) in over 22 minutes per contest. That stretch included a 22-point, 16-board performance in Sacramento, and, most impressively, going toe-to-toe with Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers; Yurtseven produced 22 points and 11 rebounds in a starting role for his eighth double-double in 10 games.

I hope Big Yurt can be apart of the rotation this season we need his youth and size

Didn't cuzzy just have his next girl put a restraining order against him for pulling a strap and threatening to kill her in front of their kids a couple months ago?

Anyway congrats? goodluck?
That’s hate

You sound like one of her fat friends with no man

giirrlllll wasn’t he just doing blah blah and now he proposing? And you gonna go through with it?! Mmhmmm congrats? Good luck? I guess…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back