Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wish would be fewer teams and more games. Gimme 24 teams and 150 games. Players wanna take days off then recall your G-league players to take their place, or have 20 man rosters and play series like baseball does it. Make Back to Backs Great Again. If a star player sits out today he could always play the next day vs the same team and fans still get a chance to see that player unless he really is hurt.

Yeah, I'm high. So what.

I’m not saying it’s definitely a management thing but to act like those teams are bad because there ain’t enough talent in the league doesn’t really fly

As far as the expansion teams’ management thing. Yeah true but management issues can be solved im just saying the whole there’s not enough talent thing doesn’t seem to be a fully valid point

there’s definitely free agents, G league players, guys on two ways, etc who are good enough to be in the league out there

there’s also a draft coming next year that has more young talent coming. And the next year and so on

I know you weren't putting it all on management. Didn't mean for it look that way. IMO it's some of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back