Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs Boston Celtics (WARRIORS WIN 7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the Celtics biggest weakness is the lack of a pg.

Even years ago i said i didnt know where a pg can even fit in when you have 2 ball dominant wings that like to bring up the ball.

But the Celtics couldnt protect the ball, and all their primary ball handlers got proven to be turn over machines.

Its up to Ime and Brad to figure out how to fit a true pg into their scheme, but imo, thats their only weakness.

That and they need to trade Smart probably cause once you have a real pg cause idk where he fits in if hes gonna end up as the 4th ball handler.

Other than that, Celtics are in a good place. Idk if this core will win a ring or not, but theyll be in it until they get broken up

they Aren’t too far off for real. I think they shouldn’t trade Smart but I can understand why they might. In the draft or maybe even free agency they could find another ball handler to help steady their offense.

You make it seem like he was the ultimate driving force. It was a collective team effort with some luck. They beat a mentally broken and unified Brooklyn team that plays no defense.

They don't beat a healthy Milwaulkee team with Middleton.

People said the same thing about Devin Booker. He's only 24 and he was nowehere to be found in game 7 vs Mavericks. You're best wing player needs to be able to get to the basket with ease and Booker and Tatum both aren't special at that.

Tatum don't even believe he's a superstar. He said it himself

Run this team back next year and Boston won't come out the East. Y'all better get a true PG and move Smart to the bench as the 6th man.

Again to think someone at 24 is a finish product Is a dumb assessment. Sorry it is.

The criticism of him is just, but it is also a natural progression a superstar has to go through. Jordan, kobe, lebron..all had to go thru it.

Shit dirk had to learn to become more physical and take hits before he could rock a ring...

24 in the finals...

Everyone is hurt and benefit from players being out.

Again to think someone at 24 is a finish product Is a dumb assessment. Sorry it is.

The criticism of him is just, but it is also a natural progression a superstar has to go through. Jordan, kobe, lebron..all had to go thru it.

Shit dirk had to learn to become more physical and take hits before he could rock a ring...

24 in the finals...

Everyone is hurt and benefit from players being out.

Newsflash, he ain't no superstar. Run it back next year and he will struggle again. I'll bring this up next year in the playoffs and make sure tag you and @BlackAx410

He left there 4 whole years ago.

And I guess kyrie still the biggest loser as well like some niggas in here were screaming after game 1 even tho the Celtics still got the same amount of rings they had when he was there.

KD was weak for going to the better team in golden state, now 4 yrs removed he's weak for leaving for the lesser team.

View attachment 864250
He lost cause he would still be winning ships and finals mvp. He would have won a third if not for the injury. Your team has an asterisk ship too you off brand Canadian nigga

Lol. No the Celtics took the biggest L tonight. I’m sure KD i is a just fine. Steph’s greatness and the warriors greatness doesn’t diminish KD in any way.
Nobody said it did. KD is my second favorite player but he gave up more chances to keep winning. Yall really cant be this dense rofl

Tatum never had a 30 point game and scored less than 15 points twice

Averaged 21 points

Shot 44-120 (36%) and 65% FT

Hope he gets with jaylen in the summer so he can learn how to be 6’9 and actually get to the rim and not rely on the 3 and stop whining to the ref more than anybody else in the eastern conference when he feels contact

Blah blah blah blah blah nigga. You was popping shit at the beginning of the series like y'all already did something. I tried to tell you it's better to keep it on the humble but it was "LLS" and I told you how it was gonna be if you lost. You manifested all the energy you getting right now. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Hold ya L and quit all this belly aching.
Ard I just saw this, I’m not even complaining they were the better team. But I’m the only guy that y’all try to referee how to root for their team. Somebody told me “you should say you hope y’all win instead of you’re gonna win” man FUCK THAT SHIT MOST OF YALL NIGGAZ LAUGHING YA TEAM IS FUCKIN GARBAGE

Ard I just saw this, I’m not even complaining they were the better team. But I’m the only guy that y’all try to referee how to root for their team. Somebody told me “you should say you hope y’all win instead of you’re gonna win” man FUCK THAT SHIT MOST OF YALL NIGGAZ LAUGHING YA TEAM IS FUCKIN GARBAGE

Nobody was telling you how to root for your team tho. I don't know why you keep making that point. I thought the Celtics we're going to win in 6.

I however didn't think the Celtics play in game 1 was sustainable and I thought it was weird you went on a fuck kyrie kick before actually winning anything and both of my points were proven valid. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back