Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs Boston Celtics (WARRIORS WIN 7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been obvious to see but you have to realize that the Celtics is your team and others don't necessarily want to see yall get better at the expense of their team so they might suggest other shit to keep your team on the same level.
I can assure you nobody thinks that particular way

Smart's role needs to be reduced. He should be coming off the bench focusing on being a defensive stopper and energy/hustle guy. Smart starting has to big of a role and it's made him over value himself in the grand scheme of things and what his role really should be IMO.

They should sit him down and tell him he is coming off the bench next season and what his role is when coming off the bench. If don't want to accept that cool. Let him know he will be traded then.

That's the problem with Smart. He thinks he is better than what he is. And for some reason the organization and some Celtics fans act like he is. You should hear him in interviews. It's been a topic here with local sports stations..They be like "why does Smart think he is better than he is.."

my dude has said recently "The team goes as i go"..i swear he he been hanging w kyrie.....They love to make themselves a bigger deal with their teams than their are...

That's the problem with Smart. He thinks he is better than what he is. And for some reason the organization and some Celtics fans act like he is. You should hear him in interviews. It's been a topic here with local sports stations..They be like "why does Smart think he is better than he is.."

my dude has said recently "The team goes as i go"..i swear he he been hanging w kyrie.....They love to make themselves a bigger deal with their teams than their are...
Well that’s the heart and soul and more of a leader than the two jays so he can talk like that

he’s the draymond green of the Celtics just you know, without the success

He's always gonna shoot a poor percentage in the post season without a playmaking point guard.

He's not a number 1 player on a championship team.

Top 5 most missed layups and dunks in the regular season and you saw how many he missed in the playoffs and finals

:huh2:

nig just took his team at 24 to the NBA finals, was on the brink of being up 3-1 in the series after having to battle Durant, Giannis and Miami
s defense....

This is kinda weird. I wonder how they came to those numbers of the Defense side. Like when they say his opponents went 3-12, are they counting shots he contested or just shots where he was in the vicinity. I don't think I've ever seen it broken down like that. Usually, they use defensive stats (e.g., steals) or analytics (e.g., defensive +/-) to make the case for someone playing good defense.

Lol this is weak as hell man, shooting wasn’t the reason we lost it was turnovers

My point was you said Tatum wouldn't have another bad game like that so none of that mattered. He went out sad the same way he came into the series sad. And there wasn't no 9-12 shooting from 3 in the 4th or no career nights from horford and white to lift him up cause none of those things were ever going to happen again just like me and @AZTG tried to tell you.

You niggas was just dogshit.

And I told you you should have tucked that kyrie shit. Was puffing all that smoke after beating Miami and winning game 1. And you ain't got shit to show for it.

I don't like kicking niggas when they down but you was doing to much for no reason. I really did try to tell you.

Oh well. The season is over.

I hate golden state, but them niggas did that shit.

Boston is solid. But tatum is soft n brown cant dribble for shit.

Shout out Robert Williams n Big AL!!!

Time for Kawhi n the clipps to win a chip next season...

On to CFB!! SEASON STARTS AUGUST 27TH!!!

enjoy the summer niggas

O yea and enough of the Draymond slander. He's a first ballot HOF and a winner. He was all over the floor yesterday and he hit 2 3s in this game 6 along with rebounding defense and playmaking

O yea and enough of the Draymond slander. He's a first ballot HOF and a winner. He was all over the floor yesterday and he hit 2 3s in this game 6 along with rebounding defense and playmaking

He played like shit the first 4 games but game 5 he was good, game 6 he was special.

My point was you said Tatum wouldn't have another bad game like that so none of that mattered. He went out sad the same way he came into the series sad. And there wasn't no 9-12 shooting from 3 in the 4th or no career nights from horford and white to lift him up cause none of those things were ever going to happen again just like me and @AZTG tried to tell you.

You niggas was just dogshit.

And I told you you should have tucked that kyrie shit. Was puffing all that smoke after beating Miami and winning game 1. And you ain't got shit to show for it.

I don't like kicking niggas when they down but you was doing to much for no reason. I really did try to tell you.
Lol at doing too much man if y’all niggaz don’t let me cheer for my team how I’d like to. And y’all niggaz got smoked in the first round we’ll be back before y’all

Lol at doing too much man if y’all niggaz don’t let me cheer for my team how I’d like to. And y’all niggaz got smoked in the first round we’ll be back before y’all

Umm... we won when we were there tho...

UnequaledHelplessDrever-size_restricted.gif
Fuck out my face Ax.

Lol cuz their whole team was hurt, y’all won’t have a better record then us next year and won’t beat us in the head to head matchup. We came up slightly short and YALL are doing the most. Just don’t tell me how to root for my squad man that’s all I ask

Blah blah blah blah blah nigga. You was popping shit at the beginning of the series like y'all already did something. I tried to tell you it's better to keep it on the humble but it was "LLS" and I told you how it was gonna be if you lost. You manifested all the energy you getting right now. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Hold ya L and quit all this belly aching.

:huh2:

nig just took his team at 24 to the NBA finals, was on the brink of being up 3-1 in the series after having to battle Durant, Giannis and Miami
s defense....

You make it seem like he was the ultimate driving force. It was a collective team effort with some luck. They beat a mentally broken and unified Brooklyn team that plays no defense.

They don't beat a healthy Milwaulkee team with Middleton.

People said the same thing about Devin Booker. He's only 24 and he was nowehere to be found in game 7 vs Mavericks. You're best wing player needs to be able to get to the basket with ease and Booker and Tatum both aren't special at that.

Tatum don't even believe he's a superstar. He said it himself

Run this team back next year and Boston won't come out the East. Y'all better get a true PG and move Smart to the bench as the 6th man.

Back