Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested to see what Indiana and Orlando do this offseason , feels like they're both on the verge of taking that next step and competing in that 5-8 range in the conference if that's what they want

Orlando a little further ahead than Indiana though

He has a bit of validity, but I think he is being a bit disingenuous with his diatribe. Anyone that actually follows the league knew how good Jokic is. You didn’t even have to be a die hard fan to know this. He won MVP 2 years in a row and almost won for a 3rd.

He is correct though about ESPN doing a bit better, but NBA radio & TV, along with TNT does a solid job

Tari and some extra picks

But seems they’re dead set on harden

Tari, 4th pick, 20th pick or a Brooklyn pick. Not giving up Jalen or Bari.

As much as I want Scoot I would want to hold on to Jabari and Jalen too

It's so many layers and things that are contingent on one another that I really don't even know how to evaluate and speculate about this offseason

Right now we 6 players who were either starters or rotation players

Bari
Jalen
Sengoat
Porter Jr
Tari
KJ Martin

Then we have what I would call the unknown

TyTy
Garuba
Jaygup

Most vets aren't coming to a bad team to not be in the rotation or have a chance to start.....so I would guess Tari, KJ and one or multiple of the guys not in the rotation probably the most likely to go

Don't know what we're going to do with the number 4 pick or if we're going to sign Harden or not.....those two decisions are directly tied together imo

Bernard King doesn’t even have his number retired with the Knicks. He did only spend 4 seasons with them, compared to Carmelo spending 7 though.

Should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back