Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont retire Melos Jersey for the Knicks.

He deserves to get his jersey retired by the Nuggets though. They just need to figure out a creative way to do with Jokic wearing his number.

Dont retire Melos Jersey for the Knicks.

He deserves to get his jersey retired by the Nuggets though. They just need to figure out a creative way to do with Jokic wearing his number.
-3x all star

-3x all nba third team

-Lost in the first round for 6 years

-One year made a conf finals

-Forced a trade out

-Best player in franchise history has your jersey number (which already indicated they never planned to retire his shit)

Sorry man that’s not enough

Last edited:
-3x all star

-3x all nba third team

-Lost in the first round for 6 years

-One year made a conf finals

-Forced a trade out

-Best player in franchise history has your jersey number (which already indicated they never planned to retire his shit)

Sorry man that’s not enough
But its the Nuggets.

I wont lose no sleep over Melo regardless.

But the Nuggets should retire his Jersey imo.

The Knicks def should not.

But its the Nuggets.

What does it being the nuggets have to do with anything?

That’s like saying the Jazz should retire Carlos boozer’s jersey

Melo fucked up his career for whatever amount of Ms he made forcing that trade to the Knicks.

Im not gonna say hes right or wrong. Cause on one hand, respect and legacy are worth alot. On the other hand, fuck all that when we talking about Ms.

That said, i wonder what his career would have been like had he played his contract with the Nuggets out and then had options as a free agent.

But its the Nuggets.

AD still wondering why he didn't get a tribute video after forcing his way out of Nola

Denver definitely ain't gonna retire melo Jersey

Melo fucked up his career for whatever amount of Ms he made forcing that trade to the Knicks.

Im not gonna say hes right or wrong. Cause on one hand, respect and legacy are worth alot. On the other hand, fuck all that when we talking about Ms.

That said, i wonder what his career would have been like had he played his contract with the Nuggets out and then had options as a free agent.
Four critical junctures of his career

The extension in 2007
The trade to the Knicks
Stay with the Knicks after 2014
Getting traded to OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back