Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to the goat Sam Vecenie

He was talking about how there was a team meeting and Doc Rivers was trying to call out James Harden for going out on the road and how the reflects to the rest of the team... Doc said if you you're going to be doing that you have to show up to the games

Tried to hold James accountable and got fired lol

Roster is going to go through a lot of changes this offseason and is going to look completely different when we start the season

Kind of just have to wait and see

I really don't know what to think or expect at this point
Looking like you guys might try to snag a big free agent/s and consolidate assets (picks, green, Jabari, etc).

Definitely not gonna be idle.

the “ for you “ thing on twitter might be the worst shit ever. After being in warriors series, a series with Denver and having Lebron on my team+Lakers in general algorithms.

It’s nothing but Curry stans going at Bron, Bron stans being defensive attacking mike, curry,etc. the over the top Kobe would never xyz niggas and nuggets people crying that they didn’t get enough bleacher report posts.

it’s nasty

I hope the Knicks front office is doing their due diligence and go after Naz Reid when trade talk begins. He's the perfect Center Knicks should go after if they want to continue building their depth and not sacrifice so much. I would give Timberwolves 2 or 3 picks for Naz Reid. Word

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

A question they had on the pod

Basically if you're Houston, what would be willing to give up in order to move up to 2 and get Scoot

The 4th pick and what else?

Jalen? Jabari? 2026 Brooklyn pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back