Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wild CTB brings up 82 games when at any point in this thread, we talk about players who are healthy scratches that don't play all 82 in the first place

Idk how yall can hate the playin after seeing how fun its made this season.

We've had marquee teams and some of the biggest stars fighting to get in or stay out the playin since january and thats made this season one of the most fun ones in recent memory.

I mean yall all entitled to your opinions, and my opinion isnt any more right than yalls, but its just surprising to see yall still hate it even seeing how intense its made the regular season

The play in had the city of new Orleans geeked af last year. I'm sure it would have the same effect on other smaller market teams if they were jockeying for position at the bottom near the standings

The play in had the city of new Orleans geeked af last year. I'm sure it would have the same effect on other smaller market teams if they were jockeying for position at the bottom near the standings
Lmao. It’s 1 game or 2

That’s not making anything about the game or the season better

Idk how yall can hate the playin after seeing how fun its made this season.

We've had marquee teams and some of the biggest stars fighting to get in or stay out the playin since january and thats made this season one of the most fun ones in recent memory.

I mean yall all entitled to your opinions, and my opinion isnt any more right than yalls, but its just surprising to see yall still hate it even seeing how intense its made the regular season
people don’t like change especially if your team is 7 or 8th then gets knocked out before the playoffs when they could of been in it.

In reality the play in teams are gonna get smoked at least we got to see some competitive matches before

But this year the standings in the west will be pure drama since everybody from 13-5th place I believe are movable so the west playoffs continues to be a big mystery a few weeks before it’s starts I feel like the play in also causes that playoff atmosphere to start earlier in the regular season

Lmao. It’s 1 game or 2

That’s not making anything about the game or the season better
I disagree

Using NOLA as an example, I don't think they make the playoffs last year without the play in despite their winning record down the stretch post CJ trade. Lemme clarify, their record with him cause I think they were still under .500. I'm going off the top of my head for you Poindexter niggas.

Then took Phoenix to 6.

BI first playoff and he balled

Jose, Trey,Herb all balled. Those two games were huge for the development of those players

That run was more exciting than the sweep of Portland year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back