Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeding still matters

the top 8 from each conference still makes the playoffs, but the records, etc...determine seeding
The justification for it was that the East stunk. But now that’s not the case anymore . This is just changes for the sake of changes.

Jokic is averaging 25, 12, and 10. And he has a higher effeciency. 6 more points and 3 more assists are a lot. So i wouldnt say their numbers are close.

Plus sabonis been on top 10 of mvp latters for months now. Id say Sabonis is properly rated. Jokic is on his own level though.
He’s averaging 4-5 more points and 3 more assists easy arguments on why he’s not averaging the same is he actually plays along side of a star point guard not a inconsistent volume shooter

My point is we have a guy producing a level below but still playing great basketball but has name familiar with basketball fans for decades why not a similar media push ?

The justification for it was that the East stunk. But now that’s not the case anymore . This is just changes for the sake of changes.
I think you can still do this method while also including the play in

Wild.

He’s not a big contributor to flopping but he definitely does it.
Officials in the NBA appear to judge the reaction of contact and not actual contact.

Throw your head back and you probably gonna get a whistle.

Shin-goon did this to JV last night

He’s averaging 4-5 more points and 3 more assists easy arguments on why he’s not averaging the same is he actually plays along side of a star point guard not a inconsistent volume shooter

My point is we have a guy producing a level below but still playing great basketball but has name familiar with basketball fans for decades why not a similar media push ?
As good as he's playing at this point in the season, I don't think people outside of die hards are gonna consider that sac probably wasn't projected to be this good this late in the season.

In other words, if he's doing this next season and they are winning, he's at least get thrown into the discussion but probably still won't be a serious option to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back