Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Averaging 11 and 4 in 30 mins is kinda crazy ngl

Josh Richardson gave that in 23 mins before the trade

But hey man the Caris trade was great because the Cavs are going to make the playoffs and the pacers will just get a lotto pick…

I think it’s fatigue though

Bam hasn’t been all that great post allstar and even his defense is slipping
Not scoring over 20 isnt the issue, its the number of shots.

If I asked the last time he shot 15+ shots back to back, you might have to go back a month.

Bam is who is who is at this point.

Good player. Low level allstar caliber. But he not gonna ever be what yall projected.

Not scoring over 20 isnt the issue, its the number of shots.

If I asked the last time he shot 15+ shots back to back, you might have to go back a month.

Bam is who is who is at this point.

Good player. Low level allstar caliber. But he not gonna ever be what yall projected.
What did we project him to be?

The last time he took back to back 15+ shots was the game before and after all star

Also you’re not using context. The team is way more healthy than it was a month and a half two months ago and Kevin love, Cody zeller, Oladipo are there so theoretically there’s less shots available

Also based on matchups or just game flow, foul situations, focusing more on D, etc bam might not be in a position to take the shots you want

Idk why you are worrying about the shot diet of a defensive center with a growing offensive game like he came in as a scorer or something

Even IF bam was who he was at this point he’s a DPOY contender every year who can average 20/9/4 and a steal as a allstar caliber player

You’re painting it like there’s something wrong with that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back