Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew they hadn't had been struggling but didn't really know how bad Reggie Jackson and Thomas Bryant have been for Denver

Have to wait to see what the matchups look like but the Nuggets looking like a 1st or 2nd round exit

Bam takes more shots than

Ayton
Capela
Rob williams
Jokic
Sabonis
Turner
Gobert
Sengun
Looney
Valanciunas
Poetl
Robinson
Kessler
Zubac
Carter jr
Lopez
Vucevic
Claxton

Etc

The only guys I’ve come across that attempt more shots than him is

Porzingis (very close)
Anthony Davis
Embiid

“Bam doesn’t shoot enough!”

:slow:

I’m afraid Marvin bagley might be a lost cause unfortunately

Only 24 but when you are never healthy and when you are, you hardly play it’s not looking good

He’s only played in 199 games since he’s been drafted and he’s never played more than 25 mins a game

Never played a meaningful game in his career either

Happy birthday to him though

What did we project him to be?

The last time he took back to back 15+ shots was the game before and after all star

Also you’re not using context. The team is way more healthy than it was a month and a half two months ago and Kevin love, Cody zeller, Oladipo are there so theoretically there’s less shots available

Also based on matchups or just game flow, foul situations, focusing more on D, etc bam might not be in a position to take the shots you want

Idk why you are worrying about the shot diet of a defensive center with a growing offensive game like he came in as a scorer or something

Even IF bam was who he was at this point he’s a DPOY contender every year who can average 20/9/4 and a steal as a allstar caliber player

You’re painting it like there’s something wrong with that lol

You acting like he’s Mitchell Robinson

Bam takes more shots than

Ayton
Capela
Rob williams
Jokic
Sabonis
Turner
Gobert
Sengun
Looney
Valanciunas
Poetl
Robinson
Kessler
Zubac
Carter jr
Lopez
Vucevic
Claxton

Etc

The only guys I’ve come across that attempt more shots than him is

Porzingis (very close)
Anthony Davis
Embiid

“Bam doesn’t shoot enough!”

:slow:

Lmaooo. im back

Gave you valid points and I get ridiculed

I don’t enjoy what this thread as a whole is becoming

Nah, my point is genuine. You just threw a bunch of long posts to confuse the argument and that made me laugh.

The whole debate is if Bam can be your #1 option like yall thought he would be.

By now, Butler was supposed to transition to #2, and Bam was supposed to be #1.

Especially after all the excited posts around how Bam was splashing 3s in training camp the last 2 off seasons.

Your reponse was to say Bam shoots as much or more than 3rd and 4th options. To which, yea fam, my point exactly.

i aint @5th Letter though. We not about to argue about the argument. So delete all them posts you got saved about how yall never technically thought Bam would be a better and more agressive offesive player by now.

Just remembered you @'ed me cause Bam had 30 like 15 minutes ago.

You had me for a second, but I knew Bam would regress and let me back in. Lmaoo

Nah, my point is genuine. You just threw a bunch of long posts to confuse the argument and that made me laugh.

The whole debate is if Bam can be your #1 option like yall thought he would be.

By now, Butler was supposed to transition to #2, and Bam was supposed to be #1.

Especially after all the excited posts around how Bam was splashing 3s in training camp the last 2 off seasons.

Your reponse was to say Bam shoots as much or more than 3rd and 4th options. To which, yea fam, my point exactly.

i aint @5th Letter though. We not about to argue about the argument. So delete all them posts you got saved about how yall never technically thought Bam would be a better and more agressive offesive player by now.

Just remembered you @'ed me cause Bam had 30 like 15 minutes ago.

You had me for a second, but I knew Bam would regress and let me back in. Lmaoo
When was the conversation ever about bam being a #1 option? lol

You always gave Bam shit for never improving offensively

Now that he has you want to shift things to very trivial points such as FGA being 15+ or not lol

Nobody expects Bam to be a 25ppg scorer and nobody ever expected that

And that wasn’t long posts to confuse things that was me poking holes in the logic

Now you wanna get ahead of it and say you don’t want to talk about it extensively when I challenged you

That’s what we in the business call “Thanks for playing”

When was the conversation ever about bam being a #1 option? lol

You always gave Bam shit for never improving offensively

Now that he has you want to shift things to very trivial points such as FGA being 15+ or not lol

Nobody expects Bam to be a 25ppg scorer and nobody ever expected that

And that wasn’t long posts to confuse things that was me poking holes in the logic

Now you wanna get ahead of it and say you don’t want to talk about it extensively when I challenged you

That’s what we in the business call “Thanks for playing”

Lmaooo. Knew it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back