Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying they aren’t but players are much worse

When there’s surveys, players vote for teammates, friends, former teammates, etc

Players in the league think Crawford, Melo, and IT should be in the league

What idiot would let them dictate legacy awards?
Ehh two sides of the same coin for every player that thinks like that you get some that be on point

And let’s not act like some of these reporters start getting hot and bothered talking about some non descript role player but be having weird as hell energy for stars they don’t like

I ain’t pulling for players to vote but everyone bias

Ehh two sides of the same coin for every player that thinks like that you get some that be on point

And let’s not act like some of these reporters start getting hot and bothered talking about some non descript role player but be having weird as hell energy for stars they don’t like

I ain’t pulling for players to vote but everyone bias
Nah I know it’s not all players but it’s way too murky

And as far as what you said, guys like Stephen A and Perkins shouldn’t have votes

Well stars are held to a higher standard

Jokic had 35/20/10 in a loss and you got Stephen A running with a narrative instead lol
Nah I’m just posting stat lines for comedic effect

I’m more so just talking about how they’ll wax poetic about a role players then with stars they be like meh. It’s part of why I don’t like a bunch of basketball pods.

Thybulle like last season and the season before is a prime example of what I mean.

I’m not saying they aren’t but players are much worse

When there’s surveys, players vote for teammates, friends, former teammates, etc

Players in the league think Crawford, Melo, and IT should be in the league

What idiot would let them dictate legacy awards?
So biases exist on both ends. So now that’s established players should get a vote.

Nah I’m just posting stat lines for comedic effect

I’m more so just talking about how they’ll wax poetic about a role players then with stars they be like meh. It’s part of why I don’t like a bunch of basketball pods.

Thybulle like last season and the season before is a prime example of what I mean.

I know what you mean

The OG Anunoby love was ridiculous

this is WILD LMAO!!!

but this shit would fuck up ALL kinds of games and im kinda here for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back