Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook living up to his name on the west coast

If he take less than 6 jump shots a game then I hope his transition play will give them an edge. I hope that nigga kept his lease lol

i don’t understand why they can’t just build the team around Paul George being point guard he played well being the primary/of at one stretch and I feel like it helps the team greatly also I feel like playing kawhi at pf and Paul George at Pg creates better spacing opportunities on offense and creates better defensive strong points. Imo it would be easier to fill in players at sg,sf,c to create a better team around them

His role was to come off the bench and be who he is. Y’all scapegoated him for all y’all problems.

The nigga sucks at winning time he wasn’t no scapegoat

Damn the box scores.

I watched this nigga too many nights, where we’d be up like 4 with 1:57 left Bron just hit like 2 shots in a row. Then this arrogant nigga wanna be in the mix come down try to bank some middy that hit the backboard sounding like Vietnam frontlines. Opponent gets the ball in transition off a long rebound because it was such a brick. Now it’s a 1 or 2 point game. Just because he thinks it’s 2017.

Was the roster great, nope not at all.

Did he single handily make trash decisions that lost actual games repeatedly . Yes

The nigga sucks at winning time he wasn’t no scapegoat

Damn the box scores.

I watched this nigga too many nights, where we’d be up like 4 with 1:57 left Bron just hit like 2 shots in a row. Then this arrogant nigga wanna be in the mix come down try to bank some middy that hit the backboard sounding like Vietnam frontlines. Opponent gets the ball in transition off a long rebound because it was such a brick. Now it’s a 1 or 2 point game. Just because he thinks it’s 2017.

Was the roster great, nope not at all.

Did he single handily make trash decisions that lost actual games repeatedly . Yes
We have our own Russ (Simmons) but we are still winning games. Y’all team was/is trash I’m not saying that disrespectfully either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back