Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the summer of 2021, the Washington Wizards put Westbrook on the trade block. General manager Tommy Sheppard wanted to move Westbrook but was trying to find an amenable situation. Given that the guard was a Los Angeles native and played at UCLA, Sheppard looked into moving him home. When the GM suggested a potential deal with the Clippers, he said this was Westbrook's reaction:

"I said, 'What about the Clippers?' He said, 'Hell no.'"

The nigga sucks at winning time he wasn’t no scapegoat

Damn the box scores.

I watched this nigga too many nights, where we’d be up like 4 with 1:57 left Bron just hit like 2 shots in a row. Then this arrogant nigga wanna be in the mix come down try to bank some middy that hit the backboard sounding like Vietnam frontlines. Opponent gets the ball in transition off a long rebound because it was such a brick. Now it’s a 1 or 2 point game. Just because he thinks it’s 2017.

Was the roster great, nope not at all.

Did he single handily make trash decisions that lost actual games repeatedly . Yes
So y'all should win the chip right? You got AD, the GOAT Lebron, DLO, and just got rid of the locker room vampire that was the sole reason y'all were losing in the first place. This means Y'all should go 23-0 to end the season and win the chip now right? Parade on...Figueroa(?) right?

I'm just asking questions, don't take them as an offense please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back